002 how i do it
多么正确啊。
How right.
让我尝试构建一个运行时屏幕,这是一个非常简单的项目。
Let me take my stab at putting together a runtime screen and this is a pretty simple project.
这实际上并不是任何新的控件或任何您不知道如何做的事情。
This isn't really any new controls or anything you don't know how to do.
这只是大多数时候必须要做的事情。
This is just something that really has to be done most of the time to start with.
让我们转到这里并更改我尚未使用的 Windows 13 上的设置,我将调用该运行时并单击“确定”,然后我将继续设置一些导航。
Let's go over here and change settings on Windows 13 which I haven't used yet and I'm just going to call that runtime and let's hit OK and then I will go ahead and set up some navigation.
因此,让我们回到主屏幕,我将重新调整第三个按钮的用途,该按钮将指向运行时间,并且我还将给它一个适当的标签。
So let's come back here to the main screen and I will repurpose this third button that will point to run time and I will give it an appropriate label as well.
完毕。
Done.
现在我已经设置了该按钮,让我复制它。
And now that I've got that button set up let me just copy that.
我想进入这里并删除此按钮并将我的运行时按钮粘贴到那里。
And I want to come in here and delete this button and paste my runtime button there.
回到安全性,我将删除该按钮并将运行时也粘贴到那里。
Come back to security and I will delete that button and paste runtime there as well.
然后我需要设置我的运行时屏幕。
And then I need to set up my runtime screen.
因此,当我在这里时,为什么我不直接复制我已经知道我想要的所有正常显示组件,而且我实际上认为您知道我将对此进行简单说明。
So while I'm in here why don't I just go ahead and copy all of the normal display components that I already know I'm going to want and I actually think you know what I'm going to be simple about this.
我将复制屏幕上的所有内容,并将其带到此处运行时,因为我认为我将使用更多这些组件。
I'm just going to copy everything on the screen and I'm going to bring that over here to run time because I think I'm going to use more of these components than not.
因此,我在这里唯一需要更改的是我希望它指向安全性而不是运行时。
So the only thing I need to change down here is I want this to point to security instead of runtime.
因此,让我们继续将其更改为安全性。
So let's go ahead and just change that to security.
Gotcha.
Gotcha.
让我们设置我们的标签。
And let's set up our label.
这将是运行时屏幕。
This is going to be the runtime screen.
现在怎么办。
And what now.
好的。
OK.
现在我实际上可以开始创建这个东西了,我想更改这个标签,这就是我要放置仪表的地方。
Now I can actually start creating this thing and I'm want to change this label and this is where I'm going to put my our meter.
然后我还有一个周期盘点,我将把它写在这里,我们就这么称呼它吧。
And then I also have a cycle count and I'll go ahead and put that down here here let's just call it what it is.
周期盘点。
Cycle count.
真的很简单。
Really simple.
现在我已经有了数字。
And now I've got numerics already in place.
现在,如果您还记得我们设置安全性时,这些数字就在这里,这些数字就被设置为消失。
Now these numerics right here if you remember from when we set up security those are set up to disappear.
而且你知道他们有安全保障。
And you know they have security attached to them.
这对我来说并不是很有用。
That's not really useful to me.
但这些始终存在,并且不需要任何安全性即可使用它们。
But these those are present all the time and don't require any security to use them.
所以这些很有用,我真的只需要一个,这将是我将这些权限放在一起的几乎所有内容的基础,实际上不需要任何东西。
So those are useful and I really only need one and that's going to be the basis of pretty much everything I'm putting together this permissions actually don't need anything with that.
因此,让我们现在将其删除,然后打开这个 Gnumeric 看看我正在处理什么。
So let's just wipe that out right now and let's open up this Gnumeric right here and see what I'm working with.
所以现在它与当地的 Chimay 联系在一起,我们实际上希望它能在海里。
So right now that's tied into the local Chimay we actually want that to be in the sea.
让我们继续设置设置和标签,并为流星创建一些标签。
And let's go ahead in set settings and tags and let's create some tags for our meteor.
我只需输入 H M 作为我们的计价器,然后我就得到了我的秒数,我知道这些是七分之一。
I'm going to just type H M for our meter and then I've got my seconds and I know these are in sevens.
让我们跳入程序并获取这些地址。
Let's jump into the program and get these addresses.
所以我们的米秒是结束7 9。
So our meters seconds is end 7 9.
那么让我们回到这里,它已经在 7 0 0 或 9 中了。
So let's go back in here and that's already in 7 0 0 or 9.
好的。
OK.
创建一个新的。
Create a new one.
这将是我的 N.S. 中的 HVM 下划线。
This one's going to be HVM underscore in my N.S.
几分钟。
for minutes.
这也是在 7 回归计划中。
And that is also in in 7 back into the program.
看起来会是 10 个。
It looks like that's going to be 10.
这些累进小时数还是 11,000 小时。
And are these progressive hours or 11 thousands of hours.
是 12 岁。
Is 12.
这样我就可以直接进入列表,而不必在此处来回弹出。
So I can just go right up the list without having to pop back and forth in the Here.
那是在9。
So that was in 9.
这个在7 10和7中,地址是0 1 0。
This one is in 7 10 and 7 and the address is 0 1 0.
然后我们就有了 Mitter H.R.
And then we've got our Mitter H.R.
s 表示 7 0 1 1 中的小时。
s for hours that's going to be in 7 0 1 1.
最后我们的仪表将是 H M K 外观。
And then last for our meter is going to be H M K looks.
我忘记了我的下划线 HFM 下划线 K H.R.
I forgot my underscore HFM underscore K H.R.
s。
s.
所以这将是基拉小时或数千小时,这就是我们设置 1 0 1 2 的时间。
So that would be Kila hours or thousands of hours and that's when we set up 1 0 1 2.
当我在这里设置标签时,我还将继续输入我的周期计数,以便周期计数。
And while I'm in here setting up tags I'm also going to go ahead and put in my cycle count so cycle count.
这也是七分之一,如果我没记错的话,我需要回顾一下位于反冲洗底部的那个,最后的 7 8 就是我在这里寻找的地址。
And that's also an in seven and that one I will need to refer back to that was at the bottom of backwash if I remember correctly and end the 7 8 is the address I'm looking for here.
所以把0 0 8放到这里的地址中。
So put 0 0 8 in the address here.
好的。
OK.
好的。
OK.
那么我们就到此为止吧。
So let's stop there.
我们已准备好所有用于显示的仪表和周期计数,准备将其带入。
We've got all of our our meters and cycle counts for display ready to bring those in.
第一个我将继续并用几秒钟来设置它。
And this first one I'm going to go ahead and set this up with seconds.
所以我会点击“确定”。
So I'll hit OK on that.
让我们看看我们的数字格式。
And let's see our numeric format.
我们只需要小数点左边四位。
We only want four places left of the decimal point.
当然,实际上不会有小数点,因为我们不会将任何数字转换为正确的数据格式,因为这实际上是 16 位无符号。
Of course there's not really going to be a decimal point because we're not going to have any digits to the right data format for this is actually going to be a 16 bit unsigned.
我们的范围从 0 到 99 99 看起来不错。
Our range from 0 to 99 99 looks good.
好的,让我们仔细检查一下。
OK so let's double check.
我们没有任何安全形状,14 号字体看起来不错。
We don't have any security shape were fine font 14 looks good.
我认为一切都是我们想要的。
And I think everything is just the way that we want it.
那么让我们继续并点击“确定”。
So let's go ahead and hit OK.
现在我们可以把它变得更小。
And now we can make this a lot smaller.
让我改变一下对齐方式,因为这一切都被推向右侧,而且看起来不太好。
Let me change the alignment on that because that's all pushed up against the right and it's not looking so good.
因此,让我们来这里玩玩,尝试一下左对齐。
So let's come in here to funt and let's try just a left alignment.
我想我必须在实际控制中移动标签哇,这真的很痛苦,尤其是当你把这个东西放在快照上时。
And I guess I have to move the label with in the actual control Wow that's really painful especially when you've got this thing on snap so.
因此,让我们来到这里选择网格的捕捉,只是为了一点点,我将不得不关闭此网格捕捉,以便我可以自由地移动这个东西。
So let's come up here to option grid's snap and just for a little bit I'm going to have to turn this grid snap off so that I can move this thing freely.
然后他只是拉伸这个并操纵它就OK了。
And then he just kind of stretch this and manipulate this OK.
看起来非常接近居中,但可能仍然有点大。
That looks pretty close to centered and it's still maybe a little bit big.
我的显示器让我把它降了下来。
My display let me bring that down.
好的,大小合适。
OK that's about the right size.
让我们进入形状,实际上我认为我不想使用形状。
Let's go into shape and actually I don't think I want to use a shape.
那么让我们点击“确定”看看会是什么样子。
So let's hit OK and see what that looks like.
现在我们只有蓝色了。
And now we've got just blue.
我想我更喜欢用它来展示我的时间,因为这不会有任何类型的条目。
And I think I like that better for displaying my times because this isn't going to have any kind of entry.
所以我们要禁用允许输入。
So we were going to disable allow input.
现在,在进出该菜单一百次之后,我认为我们已经按照我们想要的方式设置了这个东西。
And now after going in and out of that menu a hundred times I think we've got this thing set up the way that we want it.
所以我暂时把它移到这里。
So I'm going to just move it over here for the time being.
复制和粘贴。
Copy and paste.
我已经秒了。
I've already got my seconds.
现在让我们将这一分钟设置为粘贴另一分钟。
So now let's set this one up as Minutes paste another one.
让我们将这个设置为粘贴另一个。
Let's set this one up as ours paste another one.
让我们继续将其设置为数千小时。
And let's go ahead and set this one up as thousands of hours.
所以我们得到了。
So we got it.
既然我们正在创建这些,我想继续为我们的周期计数创建一个不会让我们丧命,我只是把这种方式放在这里,这样它就不会与其他任何东西混淆。
And since we're creating these I guess it wouldn't kill us to go ahead and create one more for our cycle count and I'll just put that way on down here so that it doesn't get confused with anything else.
这个唯一的区别是我想我想要五个而不是四个。
And the only difference for this one is I think I want five places instead of four.
因此,让我们给它一个额外的数字,因为它可以比我们使用其他数字处理更多的信息。
So let's just give that one an extra digit because that can handle a little bit more information than what we were using those other ones for.
好的。
All right.
那挺好的。
That's good.
现在我要回到这里的选项网格,我想重新打开我的快照,因为我确实希望一切都排列得更好一些。
And now I'm going to go back up here to option grid and I want to turn my snaps back on because I do want everything to line up a little bit more nicely.
现在我们需要开始重新设计我们的运行时屏幕,这样我们就不需要弹出消息说登录不正确,而我们实际上可以更改这些消息。
And now we need to start reworking our runtime screens so we're not going to need that pop up message that says incorrect log in and these we can actually change.
因此,现在不再显示秒数的 luggin,而是显示分钟数的密码,我可以复制这两个内容。
So instead of luggin that will now say seconds instead of password that'll say minutes and I can copy both of those.
将它们粘贴到此处。
Paste them right here.
我们还需要我们的时间,这将是小时乘以一,这也将是我们的。
And we're also going to need our hours and this will be hours times one and this one will also be ours.
那将是 1000 倍好吧,我不想写千小时,因为这听起来我不知道。
And that will be times 1000 OK I don't want to write kilo hours because that just sounds so I don't know.
对我来说很奇怪我一点也不喜欢它。
Strange to me I don't like it at all.
好的。
All right.
因此,让我们稍微移动一下这些东西,让它们按某种顺序排列,至少在开始时看起来相当不错。
So let's move these things around a little bit and get them into some kind of order that looks pretty decent at least to start with.
不过我很挑剔,所以我们最好去改变它。
I'm finicky though so we might just very well go and change it.
这是我的秒数,这是我的分钟数。
And then this is my seconds and here are my minutes.
我的工作时间就在这里,这些是我数千小时的循环计数,我将其标记为回洗。
I've got my hours right here and these for my thousands of hours under cycle count I'll just label this as back washes.
那挺好的。
That's good.
让我们继续将我的 Gnumeric 移到那里。
And let's go ahead and move my Gnumeric right over there.
超好的。
So good.
现在我已经完成了这个按钮的所有设置。
Now I've got all of that set up this button.
这些按钮也具有可见性。
These were buttons that also had visibility attached to them.
我们不希望这样。
We don't want that.
这个一直都在那里。
This one was there all the time.
所以我将使用这个并确保它没有安全性。
So I'm going to use this one and let's make sure it's got no security.
那挺好的。
That's good.
我们要设置的标签已重置。
The label we're going to set that up is reset.
事实上我记得我们确实需要这里有一些安全措施。
And actually I remember we do want some security on here.
因此,我们确实需要将其与重置所有这些内容的适当权限相关联。
So we do need to associate that with the appropriate permission to reset all of this stuff.
但我们稍后会讨论这个问题,因为我将不得不查找其安全级别。
But we will get to that in a second because I'm going to have to look up what the security class was for that.
同时,让我们继续设置几个复位位。
Meanwhile let's go ahead and set up a couple of reset bits.
这将是一个 B-3 瞬间,让我们在我们的库中设置一个标签。
So that's going to be a B-3 momentary and let's set up a tag in our library.
这么新,这将是 P.B.
So new this is going to be P.B.
下划线重置下划线HVM。
underscore reset underscore HVM.
按下按钮重置计时器,这将是 B-3。
So push button to reset the hour meter and that'll be a B-3.
让我们跳回我们的程序,看看我们如何重置它并一直向下到底部。
Let's jump back into our program to see how we are resetting that and all the way down towards the bottom.
我们的重置按钮是 B-3 6:9。
We've got the reset push button is B-3 6:9.
所以来到我们的地址,那就是 0 0 6 0 9 0 好的。
So is coming here to our address and that's 0 0 6 0 9 0 Okay.
当我们这样做时,让我们继续为我们的周期计数创建重置,我将重置 s.c.
And while we're at it let's go ahead and create our reset for our cycle count and I'll just put reset s.c.
这也是B-3。
This is also a B-3.
让我们再进行一次反冲洗。
And let's go into backwash one more time.
重置为 B-3 6 3。
And the reset for that is B-3 6 3.
所以那就是 0 0 6 0 3。
So that's 0 0 6 0 3.
我们可以点击“确定”,但对于这个,我们要选择我们的仪表并确保它显示在此处。
We can hit OK but for this one we want to select the our meter and make sure that that's what shows up here.
非常好。
Very good.
单击“确定”并单击“确定”,然后我将缩小此控件,因为我真的不需要它如此宽和令人讨厌,我将复制它并在此处放置另一个。
Hit OK and hit OK and then I'm just going to shrink this control down because I really don't need it to be quite so wide and obnoxious and I will copy that and put another one right here.
我将解决这个问题,以重置循环计数,这很好。
And this one I will address to reset the cycle count that's good.
我们继续,不要移动标签,而是将整个控件移到这里。
And let's go ahead and not move the label but let's move the whole control right down here.
现在我需要返回安检室,看看哪个班级有记录。
And now I need to go back into security and see which class was for record.
那么现在让我们看一下标签。
So right here let's look at the label.
这是记录访问,其读取器地址是该安全字井中的位 0 2,0 0 是 a,0 1 是 B,然后是 0 2 b c。
This is record access and the reader address for this is bit 0 2 in that security word well 0 0 is a 0 1 is B and then 0 2 b c.
因此我们需要 C 类权限来管理这些重置按钮。
So we need permission class C in order to manage these reset buttons.
因此,让我们继续改变重新获取安全的情况。
So let's go ahead and change that reaking come into security.
对象类将是 C,我将继续使其在受保护时不可见。
And the object class is going to be C and I'm going to go ahead and make this invisible while it's protected.
因此,如果有人无权访问此内容,我什至不希望它出现。
So if somebody doesn't have access to this I don't even want it to show up.
因此,让我们继续在这里设置相同的东西,使其在受保护时可见并使其不可见。
So let's go ahead and set the same thing here that see and make it invisible while it's protected.
然后我真的只需要稍微打扮一下这些框架,因为现在它们有点存在并且有毒。
And then I really just need to dress up these frames a little bit because right now they're kind of out there and of noxious.
那么让我们继续移动我的控制权。
So let's go ahead and move my control.
让它更接近行动。
Get that a little bit closer to the action.
把那个框架带进来。
Bring in that frame.
看起来不错。
Looks good.
我也会在这里做同样的事情,只是为了让一切保持一致并得到它。
I'll do the same down here just to keep everything aligned and got it.
现在我真正不喜欢的一件事是屏幕上的。
Now one thing I'm really not crazy about is on the screen.
我的右边有很多额外的空间。
I've got a ton of extra space over here on the right.
但你知道这没关系,我不会给自己施加很大的压力来尝试逻辑地填补这个问题。
But you know that's OK I'm not going to put myself under a lot of pressure to try to fill this up logically.
我真的想不出还有什么可以适合屏幕并添加操作员福利,以便实际上能够进入这里,并且您真的知道做他们需要做的事情。
I really can't think of anything else that would fit in the screen and add an operator benefit to actually be able to come in here and really you know do what they need to do.
因此,如果有什么的话,我为什么不再创建一个小文本,我将把它放在这里并说使用安全等级 C 登录以启用仪表和/或周期计数的重置。
So if anything why don't I just create one more little text and I'm going to put this over here and say log in with security class C to enable reset of our meter and or cycle count.
我将其保留为 6 号,并且我将其保留为 taluk。
I'll leave that as size 6 and I'll leave that is a taluk as well.
我们来看看如果我收缩的话这个东西是否会自动调整大小。
And there we go and let's see if this thing automatically resizes if I contracted.
我认为不会。
I don't think it does.
没有。
Nope.
所以我必须在这里管理我的换行符。
So I'm going to have to manage my line breaks in here.
没关系。
That's OK.
那么我们就这样设置吧。
So let's just set it up like that.
好的。
OK.
所以现在我至少有一些视觉管理,它确实不会占用所有空间,但它确实提供了一些有用的东西,并且在页面上提供了一些其他东西,这些东西将成为这个项目的内容。
So now I at least have a little visual management and it really doesn't take up all that space but it does provide something useful and something else on the page that's going to be it for this project.
我认为我真的没有什么需要在这里投入的,我们将在下一堂课中回来测试这个东西并确保一切正常。
I don't think I really have anything else I need to throw in here and we will come back in the next lecture and test this thing out and make sure that everything works.
那我到时候见。
So I'll see you then.
干杯
Cheers